Central Vacuum Systems
Whether you are looking for a new central vacuum system or upgrading your existing one, we can help. We specialize in flats, apartments, houses, residential, industrial and commercial central vacuum systems that create a cleaner, healthier environment for your home or business.
Repair Services Available In-Store
Including, but not limited to, Unit, Hose and Power Head.
5 Steps to Disconnect Unit from Wall
- Unplug electrical plug from electrical outlet (so we may repair unit In-Store).
- Unplug the 2 low voltage wires.
- Empty dirt bucket (or bag) due to weight of dirt.
- Wiggle pipe off of unit (this should have never been glued in case unit ever needed
service or replacement).
- Bear hug the unit, lift up (to remove off hanger) and off of wall.
Central Vacuum Store’s is here to help with your central vacuum repair needs! If you need Local Central Vacuum Repair and live in the UK or Ireland. Our vacuum service center is here to help you.
If you are handy and would rather fix things on your own, our do it yourself service solutions are in the troubleshooting guide below. Here you will learn quick solutions that may help with fixing your central vacuum system. The troubleshooting section is full of expert central vacuum repair advice and knowledge that includes possible causes and solutions. If you prefer speaking with a live repair technician, simply contact us +447477214166 or email@example.com. CentralVacuumStore.co.uk central vacuum service experts are more than happy to help!
Popular Reasons to Service or Repair Your Central Vacuum System
|My Central Vacuum Unit Will Not Start|
|1)Check the circuit breaker on your electrical panel.
2) Check the circuit breaker of the unit.
3) Check the 24 volt circuit:
To check the 24 volt circuit, proceed as follow;
Establish the contact between the two ports of a wall mounted air inlet valve with a piece of metal (ex. coin). If the system starts, the suction hose is defective.If the system does not start check the 24 volt circuit on the unit; Establish the contact between the two screws of the 24 volts circuit plate using a piece of metal(ex. Screw driver) . If the unit starts, the 24 volt wire is either cut OR unplugged from one of the wall mounted air inlet valves.
If the system still do not start after steps 1, 2 and 3, the printed circuit is defective.
Call your dealer.
|There is Little or No Suction Power|
|1) Check your hose to see if there is nothing stuck inside.
2 Check the suction power in all the outlets, if one or more outlet has good suction then the problem lies within the piping system.
3) Check to make sure the bucket is well installed and clamped to the main head.
4) Check the suction power of your central vacuum at the unit by disconnecting the piping from the “IN”. If there is suction, the problem lies within the piping system.
5) If the unit has two motors, make sure that both motors are working.
6) Check if your dust bag is not full. If so, please install a new bag and retry the unit for suction power. If you do not have a replacement bag, you can use the unit without.
7)Clean the main filter by washing it with a damp cloth and drying it out thoroughly. Re install the main filter and check the unit for suction power. THE MAIN FILTER MUST BE INSTALLED AT ALL TIMES.
|Crack In PVC Pipe|
|This is another common cause of suction loss. This problem may occur when someone in
the attic area steps on the pipe by accident. How to fix a crack in PVC pipe:
|1) Cut out the defective pipe section.
2) Slide over the existing pipe a pair of slip couplings.
3) Insert the new pipe section in position.
4) Apply PVC glue and slide back into position the two slip couplings and your done!